FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS PHP 1,500 AND UP.
Penne Arrabbiata with Grilled Italian Sausage
Penne Arrabbiata a dish known for its hot, fiery flavor made better with Meatcraft’s Italian fennel-herbed sausage.
- Penne Pasta 200g
- Italian Sausage 1pc
- Crushed Tomato 200ml
- Garlic - minced 30g
- Red Chili Flakes 1tsp
- Dried Thyme - pinch
- Dried Oregano - pinch
- Chicken Stock 100ml
- Sweet Basil - chopped 3g
- Olive Oil 20ml
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water, drain and set aside.
- Cook the sausage in boiling water for 5 minutes, then grill on a griddle pan for 1-2 minutes on each side or until grill marks are achieved. Slice according to the thickness of your preference and set aside.
- On a medium sized sauté pan, add the olive oil and put to medium high heat. Add the garlic, and dried herbs, sauté for 2-3 minutes and add the stock and crushed tomatoes. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 15-20 minutes. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and add the red chili flakes.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix well, turn the heat off and transfer to a serving plate.
- Top the pasta with the sliced grilled sausage and chopped basil. Serve piping hot