FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS PHP 1,500 AND UP.
Canapé of Hungarian Sausage, Mozzarella, and Cherry Tomatoes
Hungarian sausage can be more than just a grilled meat. It can also serve as a meaty alternative for the typical canape served with bread.
- Hungarian Sausage, 2pcs
- Mozzarella, Bocconcini, 12pcs
- Cherry Tomatoes, 12pcs
- Sweet Basil, 12 leaves
- Cocktail Picks (toothpicks), 12pcs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 20ml
- Cook the sausage in boiling salted water for 5minutes, drain and set aside. Let cool for another 5 minutes and slice into 1 inch - 3/4 inch round pieces to produce 12 slices.
- Top the sausage with bocconcini followed by the sweet basil leaf, and cherry tomatoes on top. Secure (impale) the canapé with the cocktail pick all the way through and drizzle with olive oil. Repeat on the remaining pieces to create 11 more canapés. Serve on a platter.