FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS PHP1,500 AND ABOVE
Bratwurst Pintxo with Grilled Bell pepper and Truffled Cheese
- Bratwurst, 2pcs
- Sliced Baguette, 12pcs
- Grilled Bell Peppers, 180g
- Parmesan Truffled Cheese - grated
- Cook the sausage in boiling salted water for 5 minutes, drain and set aside. Let cool for another 5 minutes and slice into 1 inch - 3/4 inch round pieces to produce 12 slices.
- Toast the baguette for 1-2 minutes or until slightly warm and crispy. Slice the grilled bell peppers into 12 equal pieces.
- Top the baguette with the sliced sausage followed by the grilled bell pepper then topped with grated parmesan truffle cheese.
- Repeat on the remaining pieces to create 11 more Pintxos. Serve on a platter.