FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS PHP 1,500 AND UP.
Bratwurst Pintxo with Grilled Bell pepper and Truffled Cheese
Don’t be fooled with this Bratwurst Pintxo as it may be small in size but bold in flavor!
- Bratwurst, 2pcs
- Sliced Baguette, 12pcs
- Grilled Bell Peppers, 180g
- Parmesan Truffled Cheese - grated
- Cook the sausage in boiling salted water for 5 minutes, drain and set aside. Let cool for another 5 minutes and slice into 1 inch - 3/4 inch round pieces to produce 12 slices.
- Toast the baguette for 1-2 minutes or until slightly warm and crispy. Slice the grilled bell peppers into 12 equal pieces.
- Top the baguette with the sliced sausage followed by the grilled bell pepper then topped with grated parmesan truffle cheese.
- Repeat on the remaining pieces to create 11 more Pintxos. Serve on a platter.